ABOUT US

A veteran in the Cosmetic Industry, Annie Young has over 25 years experience as a make-up artist.
Over the years, Annie built her company with a team of makeup artists who shared her enthusiasm and philosophy for beauty.

Please visit www.annieyoung.com
Description
for more info on our services and our to book appointments outside of these times please call us at 438 383 9939

Tuesday 29 April 2014

ANNIE YOUNG COSMETIQUES GIVING BACK

Annie has always believed in giving back and supporting community efforts, anyway she and her team could.
She has been a wonderful role model, and always encouraged people to give as much as they could; not always with money, but instead with their talent and passion.

That is why I say yes to as many organizations as I can. Yes, of course the exposure for my company is great, and sometimes I must admit some days it feels like I spend more time planning the team and logistics for these events than on my business, but at the end of the day I always end up feeling awesome! 

Over the past 19 years that I have been involved in this business with Annie, my mother, I cannot say how many times we have done makeup for people, to help raise money for different causes, or sometimes even just to help one person feel beautiful, just like that.

It always makes me feel so good, like I am part of a community, and part of something that is making a difference. 

I also love to watch the team enjoying themselves and sharing some great moments with the people involved. It makes me proud, for all of us.


Glee 9-5 was a wonderful experience.

We learnt that making women up made them feel good, and gave them the confidence to perform, as they were raising money for a great cause, the Children's Hospital through the Just for Kids Foundation. So, not only did we help raise money for the cause but we also did something special for the performers, one by one. Double whammy!!

They put so much effort into there songs, which made us work even harder to make them feel confident and ready for the stage!

Here are some pictures of us in action, at our boutique and later for touchups at the show.






Thank you, to the ladies of Just for kids who approached my company to help out,
Cheers! and until next year!
Sharleen Young

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More